This recipe is so simple it just doesn’t get any easier than this! I made these for Easter dinner on Sunday with ham, green bean casserole and rolls. The casserole recipe you can find here. It is from Campbell’s. The only alertation I do is I use cream of celery soup instead of mushroom. No one other than myself is a fan in my house.
2.5 lb red potatoes (I used 1/2 bag of 5 lb)
1 packet Italian dressing seasoning
1/4 cup olive oil
1. Heat oven to 400°
2. Mix seasoning and oil in a bowl.
3. Clean and cut potatoes into even pieces.
4. Add potatoes to bowl and toss to coat.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add to dark non-stick pan.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes, stir after-way through baking.
My Hook: No matter what pan I use, I line with aluminum foil. Not only will this help with sticking, but clean-up is a snap! Feel free to experiment with seasoning. The packet is about 1.5 tablespoons.